This is SUCH an easy egg frittata recipe that anyone can make it! It was actually my first frittata I’ve ever made. And the most surprising part was that it came out of the pan :)!
If it’s hard for you to get all your veggies in during the day, then this recipe will help you get some in at breakfast. It’s versatile enough that you can personalize it to you – so feel free to add different veggies in if you don’t like the ones I used.
Also, don’t worry about exact measuring on this – just eyeball how it looks to you.
What you’ll need:
I made this for my husband and I – so I used 5 whole eggs and 4 egg whites
Cheddar cheese – we just use a little like maybe a 1/4 cup or less
Coconut oil or olive oil – about 1-2 tbsp depending how many veggies you have
Himalayan pink salt
Garlic powder – and any other spices you might like, thyme, oregano
*NOTE: you could use asparagus, spinach, kale, leeks
What to do:
- Chopped onions, mushrooms and peppers – in chunks – the onion in slices or squares – your choice
- Sautee in coconut oil or olive oil until tender
3. While veggies are sauteing, beat eggs with salt, pepper, and spices of choice
4. Pour eggs over veggies, and sprinkle on cheese. Cook until almost all firm
5. Place under broiler for about 3 or so mins to brown the top and make sure the rest is firm
You can top this with avocado or salsa
Let me know if you try it and what you think. Did you do something different?
If this has been helpful and you know that someone else could use this information please SHARE IT and PIN IT! And don’t forget to leave me a comment below!!! I LOVE to hear from you AND I’d love to hear WHAT I could help you with in the future!!
As Always ~ Remember
Eat Clean ~ Stay Lean